Buy Microsoft Outlook 2019 for Windows Digital License
- CREDIT CARD & DEBIT CARD PAYMENT /PAYPAL (Your transaction will be protected through Paypal. To make sure you don’t lose money if the license doesn’t work.)
- You don’t have to worry about choosing 32 or 64 Bit at checkout – this license will activate both versions.
- This is a 1-computer lifetime license. You only need to activate it once and use it forever. Genuine license product lifetime warranty.
- Instant Auto Delivery Installation link + License Product Key on your email (About 1 to 5 Minutes)
- Simple to install and activate.
- Experienced IT support 24/7.
- Sales off 90%.
- Frequently asked Questions.
We offer you genuine Microsoft products at the cheapest price because we buy products from Microsoft in huge quantity so we get the best deals. In addition, the product is emailed to help save shipping and packaging costs, reduce production and CD burning costs, etc. Because we want to save maximum costs for our customers and reduce waste to the environment. During use, You still receive the latest free updates and support from Microsoft.
Buy Microsoft Outlook 2019
What is Outlook 2019?
Microsoft Outlook is an application for managing your personal information and schedule. Although it’s mainly known and used for it’s emailing capabilities, it also includes features such as a calendar, journal, notes, contact management, task management, as well as web browsing. It’s part of the broader Microsoft Office product family, though you can purchase it as a stand-alone program. Working alongside Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server is also possible, which tends to organizations who need to share inboxes, calendars, or other data.
With over a million users, Outlook is one of the leading email clients all around the globe, and its features definitely make it different from other email clients. Over the years, there have been a great number of new features, improvements, and new capabilities added to the software to make your life more organized, easier, and simpler. You’re sure to never miss a beat and stay on top of your personal and business life when taking advantage of Outlook 2019’s offered features.
Why buy Outlook 2019 for PC?
Originally, Outlook was recognized for nothing more than its email capabilities, everything else was pretty much overlooked. Viewing, sorting, and sending emails was the only thing people used the earlier versions of Outlook. However, the new 2019 release is here to completely change the way this application is perceived. New and advanced features make it a must-have tool for managing your personal information, keeping track of things, and remembering important dates.
As previously stated, Outlook brings more to the table than just emailing. As it was designed and developed to become a powerful personal management app, Outlook offers a huge variety of features that aren’t exactly in the spotlight but should not be overlooked regardless.
You can use Outlook 2019 to regain control over many parts of your life as they happen. These features are also useful for business purposes, such as emailing and sharing files, planning events, and organizing a meeting. Using Outlook’s features, you’ll never forget about an important day ever again. Did something spark an idea in your mind? Open Outlook’s journal and quickly note down ideas, concepts, and quick reminders for yourself in the future. With the included ability to manage your contacts, you’ll never have to second-guess yourself when dialing a phone number or sending an email to someone.
With over a million daily users, Outlook is one of the leading email clients all around the globe, and its features definitely make it different from competitors. Over the years, the number of new features, improvements, and new capabilities added to the software only increased. Make your life more organized, easier, and simpler.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Outlook 2019 for PC.
- Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- 2-core. 2.0 GHz or greater recommended for Skype for Business.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update). Skype for Business requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32 bits per pixel capable format.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019