Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter Discount from Allkey4u.com:
- CREDIT CARD & DEBIT CARD PAYMENT /PAYPAL (Your transaction will be protected through Paypal. To make sure you don’t lose money if the license doesn’t work.)
- You only need to activate it once and use it forever.
- Auto Delivery INSTALLATION LINK + PRODUCT KEY on your email
- Simple to install and activate.
- Experienced IT support 24/7.
- Sales off 90%.
Windows Server 2016 is the cloud-ready operating system that delivers new layers of security and Azure-inspired innovation for the applications and infrastructure that power your business. For more details, check out our Ultimate Guide to Windows Server 2016.
Ways to try Windows Server 2016:
In addition to downloading the Windows Server 2016 ISO, you can check out other ways to try the new features:
- TechNet Virtual Labs: Skip the setup work and log into our free TechNet Virtual Labs for a real-world environment along with step-by-step guidance to help you try the new features.
- Run it in Azure: Azure provides a great way to test Windows Server 2016 with pre-built images.
Choose an edition and an installation option:
Customers who download the full ISO will need to choose an edition and an installation option. This ISO evaluation is for the Datacenter and Standard editions. The Datacenter edition is the most complete edition and includes the new Datacenter-specific features (Shielded Virtual Machines, Storage Spaces Direct, Storage Replica, and Software-Defined Networking) in addition to unlimited server virtualization.
- Server Core: This is the recommended installation option. It’s a smaller installation that includes the core components of Windows Server and supports all server roles but does not include a local GUI. It is used for “headless” deployments which are managed remotely via PowerShell or other server management tools.
- Server with Desktop Experience: This is the complete installation and includes a full graphical user interface (GUI) for customers who prefer this option.
Before you begin your evaluation, be sure to check out What’s new in Windows Server 2016.
When you complete your evaluation, you can convert your evaluation versions to retail. Also, check out our TechNet documentation to learn how to upgrade or migrate your other existing servers to Windows Server 2016.